|Mayor||Miguel Delgado (PSD)|
Adahuesca is widely considered to be Prasia's second city, as it is the second-largest city by population, and is one of Prasia's leading centres of business, tourism and culture.
1. Viejo Centro- The oldest part of Adahuesca, and home to many historical and administrative buildings
2. Puerto Benito- The financial center of the city, also boasts some of the city's best beaches and entertainment venues.
3. Los Príncipes- The cultural heart of the city, with hundreds of restaurants, bars and theatres. It is also renowned for its nightlife and arts scene.
4. Villa Bartolome- A former industrial working class neighbourhood, Villa Bartolome is now a trendy and popular centre of culture and commerce. Universidad de Ortega is located here, along with a large student population
5. San Simeon- An affluent borough popular with tourists. The south of the district is popular with tourists, due to the district's beaches that are close to the city centre, along with the bustling Avenida Alfonso. The north of the district is amongst the most affluent residential areas in Prasia.
6. Olivares- A residential neighbourhood in the north west of the city
7. Reinosa- Formerly a town in its own right, this residential suburb is now considered part of Adahuesca
Tourism and places of interestEdit
The Universidad de Ortega, one of the largest universities in Prasia, is located in Adahuesca.
Adahuesca is served by Adahuesca Airport, in the northwest of the city. The airport serves several domestic routes, linking Adahuesca with other major Prasian cities.
|Settlements in Prasia|
|Adahuesca - Almázan - Alvear - Benasques - Castillejo - Cerques - Esplegares - Fontanar - Guadajoz - Horcajo - Marchenilla - Monfarracinos - Montellano - Pontecesures - San Agustin - San Juan - San Luis - San Ramon - Torreblanca|