|President of Prasia|
since October 11, 2012
|Inaugural holder||José Maria Alvear|
|Residence|| Palacio Echeverria, San Luis|
Castillo Mendoza, Marchenilla
|Term length||5 years|
The President of Prasia is the acting head of state of Prasia, and is elected every four years by popular vote. The President has the right to veto any law passed by the Congress, although this rarely happens. The President also appoints the Cabinet on the advice of the Prime Minister. The President's official residence is the Palacio Echeverria, San Luis. The incumbent President is Sofia Gimenez.
Powers and dutiesEdit
- The power to veto any law passed by Congress, although this role has recently become a more ceremonial one.
- The responsibility to appoint the Cabinet and other federal officers with the advice of the Prime Minister.
- The President is the commander-in-chief of the military.
- The power to declare war, make peace and sign treaties, usually with the support of the Congress.
- The responsibility of appointing ambassadors and representing Prasia in world trade and diplomacy.
List of Presidents of PrasiaEdit
The list is currently under construction